Since its inception in 1991, Dillon Christian School (DCS) has provided K5-12 students with Christ-centered education. What began as a 22-student school has blossomed into a 325-student school with students from grades K5-12.
DCS is located in Dillon, SC on a 35-acre site that houses all grade levels. We are a ministry of the First Presbyterian Church of Dillon and are accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS CASI), an accrediting division of AdvancED, and the South Carolina Independent School Association (SCISA).
Dillon Christian School was built upon a foundation of core values and we strive to partner with parents to help students not only excel in the classroom, but also in their spiritual and personal lives. Our top goal is to provide the highest quality academic education possible while helping students develop a Biblical worldview.
Our core values include commitments to:
● Approach life with a Biblical philosophy
● Maintain a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
● Develop the “whole student” (spiritually, academically, socially, and physically)
● Strive for academic excellence
● Build the local community through Christ-centered education and service
● Live the Great Commission.
Learn more about our Core Values.
If you are interested in learning more about Dillon Christian School, please browse our website or give us a call at 843-841-1000.