At Dillon Christian School, we depend on your generous donations, fundraising efforts, and business partnerships. It is because of your generosity that Dillon Christian School has been able to excel spiritually, academically, and physically.
Over the last two years, your generosity has allowed us to:
- Install new playground equipment and new fall surface
- Install Promethean Boards with document cameras in every classroom including the computer and science lab
- New carpet in the elementary building, the first and second floors of the high school building and the library
- New paint in classrooms and halls in both high school and elementary school buildings
- Resurfaced High School Parking Lot
- Remodeled Library with new computers
- New computer desk for our updated Computer Lab.
We have many ways to be involved in our fundraising efforts. Below are some upcoming and ongoing fundraisers.
- Flocking for Funds-- Send a flock of colorful, fun flamingos to family, friends, and neighbors! You can flock for funds anytime during the year. This is a great way to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, holidays or just for fun! Just complete this form and submit to Ashley Norton to get your flock flying.
- Yankee Candle (starts August 19)
- Dillon Christian School Oyster Roast January
- Dillon Christian School’s Annual Family and Friends Auction March
Nina Anna Lee Scholarship-2014-2015
Mr. W.C. Lee, husband of the late Nina Annas Lee, presented the sixteenth annual Nina Annas Lee Scholarship to Daniel Camp, a seventh grader at Dillon Christian School. Daniel is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Edward and Jackie Camp. Daniel is an outstanding student involved in many extra-curricular activities at Dillon Christian School and considers it a great honor to receive this scholarship.
Mrs. Mussman, Head of School, thanked Mr. W.C. Lee for establishing this scholarship in memory of his wife, Mrs. Nina Annas Lee. “It is a wonderful way to continue to influence young lives as Mrs. Nina Annas Lee did as an educator” commented Mrs. Mussman.
E.P. and Katie Elkins Lee Scholarship-2014-2015
Mr. W.C. Lee established the E.P. and Katie Elkins Lee Scholarship in memory of his parents. Mr. Lee presented the E.P. and Katie Elkins Lee Scholarship to Jodi Lee Frost. Jodi Lee is a seventh grader at Dillon Christian School. Jodi Lee is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Jody and Carrie Lee Frost. Jodi Lee is an outstanding student involved in many extra-curricular activities at Dillon Christian School and considers it a great honor to receive this scholarship. Dillon Christian School acknowledges appreciation to Mr. W.C. Lee and his keen interest in helping student families financially.